Thursday, February 11, 2010

Replace Carrier Clips On Vertical Blinds Instructions For Removing The Axle And Replacing The Axle Bearings On A 1998 Yamaha Warrior 350. I'm Stumped!

Instructions for removing the axle and replacing the axle bearings on a 1998 Yamaha Warrior 350. I'm stumped! - replace carrier clips on vertical blinds

After they tried everything, basically the start I left with the shaft and bearing. I have the problem that the company other than as a kind of song thats thats opposite the camp holds together the story. I have no idea how these clips, or even if I remove the right thing!. Any help / advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

1 comment:

infoman6... said...

If the clip has small holes in the end, you need a tool Spring Clip is like a bulldog, but with pointed ends consists of two types, both economic and ... If there holes in the end of the clip you just click with a screwdriver

Post a Comment