Monday, February 15, 2010

My Dog Died After 2o Weeks Can I Get My Money Back Dog Died After Neutering?

Dog Died After neutering? - my dog died after 2o weeks can i get my money back

My dog died this morning to be neutered. They took the house of the training, moans, and sometimes bark. Later, he began in a state of intoxication on foot, running into chairs and others. All of these symptoms are due to the pain medicine your vet gave him. This is the death of sterilization a common event? Before that possibility of not even in my soul ...

2 comments:

Mrs. Moran said...

Call the vet ASAP! You can give the right ....... sue

Rock said...

I am sorry for your dog. To answer your question, not at all common for a dog sterilization. Perhaps there was a fundamental condition that he knew nothing. Have you talked to the veterinarian who performed the surgery on your dog? He should be able to give some explanations. And yet, I am for what happened to her dog, sorry: (

Post a Comment