Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bathroom Wall Painted Brown And Orange What Color Should I Paint My Room?

What color should I paint my room? - bathroom wall painted brown and orange

Help me choose the color of the roof, the floor (carpet, preferably black, wall color, the color of bathroom and say his room bed set color.People should reflect your personality. So heres some things about me.

Fave color (s):
Purple
Yellow
Green
Blue
Brown

Less Fave color (s):
Orange
Red
White
Gray
eeewie Colors

I have to be nervous and crazy and fun all around! I want a room that shows me and me only. If you have any ideas please Tell 'em.

2 comments:

yowza said...

Game with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to see how the colors look together. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

I think that "could be Turkish Mosaic" (# 7610) is a good choice.

You can take a photo of your house and on the makeover gallery on this page:
http://www.roomvues.com/
You can get ideas for colors, and $ 5 goes to Photoshop in your room, so you an idea of what will look like can get.

candygir... said...

Paint the walls green and blue super blue lights on the roof may be yellowish or brownish-white carpet (black light shows dirt easily) get a bed of brown is neutral, so if you could decide to change to be maintained. to accessories bathroom yellow and bright pink color is yellow

Post a Comment