Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Of Natural Breasts Please Try Your Best To Describe The Sensations Of Being A Natural Female (described To A Male)?

Please try your best to describe the sensations of being a natural female (described to a male)? - pictures of natural breasts

Please take this issue seriously, no posters, no male and replies "It is not possible," because it is wasting time, or "this is gay" - to achieve the abuse.

I have felt on the lookout for descriptions of how her breasts like, hop, what you feel and how it feels to have long hair. It is not enough to thank that the higher the better, please.

In return, do not hesitate to reply to a question on this page to ask how it feels to be a man - I like the details, would react as given to me. Remember, a link to it for me mail or a link to it in the sources of their response.

I am sick and tired of hearing is impossible to say, you can not, and so on. I do not have it before. I really appreciate and love the person can give me more of a picture of what I want. If I can, and the results of a similar question could be answered or at least tried to do the same. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

ladalang said...

I understand your question so here goes:

I love my breasts. Shortly before my time, they are very hard and hot. I like to feel it in the shower. I love the cut and feel the soft skin. I like my nipples. Only a gentle massage and feel hard. You have the feeling that you embrace something else. You are not alone, but look at the response he received from others. Other people who know me. When I look up to me and the round shape on a shirt, which I think are beautiful. I know that only a woman, and I am very happy with my breasts, beautiful and great. I also like the gentle slope, the only natural breasts. They do not look half grapefruit resemble something like a famous painting.

My sanitation. The beginning of the excitement that best explains what a woman feels. First I get dizzy. My breathing becomes shallow and deep. Breathing large and rising slightly in the air. Normally, my hips feel like my partner approach. Time for the simulation of sex. It all starts in your head. Often they did not know that I'm wet, because my mind is the first experiment. It's like a drug for me. As I float on a cloud and a tingling in my body. I think all my senses are aware. Some times I am not aware of anything, but my genitals. I can not wait to plunge my partner. I concentrate on the game, I also think that this person I would like a relationship and it keeps me on cooperationNtrol (him something like a man think baseball).

The real fact. I think it's a bit like a man who only the friction. Only the touch-sensitive parts to achieve an orgasm.

Today is for me as an Out of Body Experience. How can you describe what is biologically necessary? This is the best way. A feeling that makes my body feel alive and human and incredibly happy. It's like a collection of the greatest pleasure, your brain can handle, then reached a point that does not feel better, and the collapse of pure luck.

I hope that helps.

Julia A said...

It is a difficult question to answer because I do not know how you feel, be a man.

I do not know whether bouncing sensation (boob) or another can be described sufficiently without the same physical sensations.

Nevertheless, not all women have the same feelings as any other woman ... A woman with DD cup bra size to experience severe, bounce and swing with a cup of 32-B.

Furthermore, in terms of sexual excitement, women feel the same depth all the excitement, or even location.

Finally, after he had long hair (federal) and short hair (above the neck are cut), what I remember most was the long hair and heavy waves of her. This has bothered me. I loved the brush, but it was still dry in theMorning and was just like a wall, not the future of fashion. I am much happier with my short hair ... But sometimes people take me for a boy. * Grins *

I am a big difference between "male" and "woman" are not the physical sensations, but the thought process and madness, emotional. Most of my male friends are very simple to solve the problems of the animals, worried about their situation in the "packaging", and most of my friends about their relationships with other stakeholders, and how "FEEEEEEL.

Seriously, I think these differences are much more attractive ...

- Julia u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\,> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

Post a Comment