Sunday, January 17, 2010

Single Strap Backpack What Are Better For Work Commuters Back Rackpacks Or Panniers?

What are better for work commuters back rackpacks or panniers? - single strap backpack

I'm starting to come to work and a barbecue on my bike again ... I'm trying to decide whether they agree with the wolves to the grid on the back or a set of luggage .. are connected, I will have some interesting portfolio with a side of the ECM, but I find it hard to understand, not like this to offset the balance of the bike. If I had clothes and maybe a notebook or wallet and a file RackPack the best option. I think I have the bags on each side of balance, it would be difficult for a laptop or? Basically I need something that comes out of the net again and can easily carry inside. Thanks

1 comment:

Rockies VM said...

I like bags or racks.

That gives it a lower center or gravity, and when mounted on the left side to keep the traffic flow a little further from the bike, because it seems bigger.

Post a Comment