Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clothing Security Sensors How Can I Remove A Clothes Sensor? (I Didnt Steal Lol)?

How can I remove a clothes sensor? (I didnt steal lol)? - clothing security sensors

Today I went shopping last minute Victoria's Secret for my holiday, and I bought me a towel (which was not cheap), but when I got home I realized that the lady at the counter on the left side of the safety switch out . Tomorrow I'm going to Cancun and I have absolutely no time to have again, and to remove it. Can someone help me, and how can I know if one of the sensors, ink?

5 comments:

fluffern... said...

Take a towel. Piglets have a bomb in ink. If you accidentally trigger to shoot in black ink on your clothes or in this case, a towel. Also find something that is properly designed to achieve security risks unleashing of color.

I hope someone has an answer for you is a pain, I know.

Boo said...

Fill the bathtub and pop, which was under water, ink, custom stain on the towel. lol my brother steals things. If your problem sensor ink pieces, two things, a pin is Throu equipment and parts on each side of the towel.

jon said...

Im not sure how to remove, but you can tell whether the color when it is thicker at the point of the long thin gray.

Lynda said...

Keep your receipts and return to the store when he returned from holiday.

Bring an old towel.

Lynda said...

Keep your receipts and return to the store when he returned from holiday.

Bring an old towel.

Post a Comment